Have you installed the Chrome web browser on your computer? There are numerous ways to improve its appearance, and today we’re going to talk about how to change Chrome browser’s appearance. Now they’re two ways you can achieve this and the first way to go is using the chrome web store;
- Chrome Web Store
- Open the Chrome web browser and Click the Apps icon.
- Select Chrome Web Store > themes > select the chrome theme of your choice and click Add to Chrome button
Congratulations! Your Chrome theme has been updated.
ALSO READ: How Does the SSL Certificate Work?
Then the second way is using Chrome settings;
- Open Chrome browser and tap the Menu icon, the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Select Settings Option
- Under Settings > Go to Appearance > themes
- In the window that pops up, select the chrome theme of your choice and click Add to chrome button.
- Congratulations! You have just changed the google chrome theme
I hope you found this post to be extremely beneficial. If you have any problems changing your Chrome theme, please let us know in the comments section below.