Using the Ionic framework for hybrid app development is the first choice of many developers. Since its release in 2013, more than a million hybrid applications have been built with the help of the Ionic framework. Today, because of this trend, a number of Ionic app development companies have emerged.
The dominance of mobile apps is well-understood by companies and they are discovering a number of ways to provide their customers the convenience of using their products/services and also approaching them effectively. However, the important decision for these companies is to choose the best app development framework to build their apps. The majority of Ionic development service providers suggest choosing the Ionic framework. Thus, it is important to have an understanding of Ionic app development framework before jumping straight to the topic.
What is Ionic App Development Framework?
An HTML5 SDK, Ionic has been created to be the foundation for hybrid mobile apps development. The Ionic framework is developed from a combination of Apache Cordova (ex-Phonegap), AngularJS, and SASS. The allows for the development of feature-rich mobile applications that exclusively make use of web technologies. The very first version of Ionic was built on top of Apache Cordova and AngularJS. The present version is using Angular. Ionic also provides support for PWA which works independently of the platform on each drive. This makes Ionic stronger day by day.
This was all about the overview of Ionic framework which will help you to understand other things related to Ionic. So, let’s come to our main topic:
Reasons For Ionic Application Development Framework To Be The Best Choice
- Ionic saves a lot of time and resources for businesses while creating cross-platform apps that represent most of the advantages of native alternatives. This is accomplished by platform adaptation being so convenient. Sometimes, using the Ionic framework makes it possible to release one application for both iOS and Android with the same resources. Now, one can imagine how beneficial Ionic can be for a business. Apart from the business benefits, it is absolutely worth discussing the benefits of an Ionic framework from the Ionic developer’s point of view.
- Ionic is Open-Source and Completely Free
The one great thing about Ionic is that it is completely free and open source. When robust frameworks such as Ionic are provided entirely free of charge, it intensifies the playing field and enables almost anybody to build things that can modify their lives as well as that of others.
- Popular web technologies are used in Ionic app development
Even the developers having quite less experience would be expected to have at least a basic knowledge of them. This makes their mastering of the Ionic framework a lot simpler.
- Ionic has an attractive default UI that is easily customizable
There are various other good frameworks as well like that of Ionic, but they do not have explicit UI for easy customization. The default styles provided by Ionic are quite simple and smooth, and one can easily customize them by adding one of the pre-defined CSS classes to the element.
- Ionic provides an array of Tools & Services
The wide range of tools and services provided by Ionic make it much amazing to use the framework. One can also replace blank with tabs or side menu to produce an application having those features built-in already. One can also provide a link to a particular project on CodePen to include that as a template.
All the above-mentioned benefits make Ionic the perfect choice for hybrid app development. If you are looking to hire Ionic application developers, then you can connect with us via email.
Rest assured that our team will reach out to you very shortly.